[RCU] Search criterias in Roundcube
Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
2018-09-26 17:44:20 UTC
Good afternoon,

Is it possible to set different search criterias in Roundcube?. For
instance to say. "Find me a message that has gone from this to that and
with the subject containing this?". I know a plugin called advanced
search exists, and although have managed to get it working (I could
provide the working version) it has several Javascript issues with other
plugin I use (InfiniteScroll). Having said that works more or less...
but what about searches in Roundcube?. Can I enter from:___ subject:____
in the search box? or in some other manner?. Can another plugin for this
purpose exist?.

Best regards,
--
EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA