[RCU] Suggestions please
r***@rm.ht
2018-09-03 19:50:14 UTC
Hello guys,
Is there a way to use inbox as default folder, the issue I see is that one person does not like the fact that when you have a folder called MYBackup as an example and I just checked that folder for mail, and I log out, next time I log in it takes me to that folder instead of the inbox folder.

Please let me know if there are nay tweaking I can adjust in order to have the default login folder set to inbox.

Thanks,
RM
Bunker Executive
2018-09-03 20:50:20 UTC
Dear Sir

please advise why cant see my email. please send to my simple message for I am too old, go directly yi your point s
step by step. Thanks

RM
Bunker Executive
2018-09-03 21:23:43 UTC
Dear Sir

i just wanted to change my password by clicking forgot my password .

Regards
fayek