[RCU] Invalid request! No data was saved. after leaving browser window open
Karol Augustin
2018-01-31 09:27:48 UTC

I have a problem when user logs out from RC and leaves window open for
some time (login screen after logout). When they want to log back they
always get "Invalid request! No data was saved." error. I have
reproduced it myself and I don't know why it is happening.

I have noticed that the same error happens when I remove
roundcube_sessid cookie from the browser. This cookie is marked to be
deleted when the browser session ends. Is that possible that
corresponding session ID is removed from the database when the window is
still open and on re-login attempt the still existing cookie causes the
error?

There is nothing useful in the logs when error happens:
Jan 31 09:19:02 mail roundcube: <lm76g1l0> Failed login for
***@augustin.pl from xx.xx.xx.xx in session <sessid> (error: 1)

The "wrong password" log is the same with "error: 0" at the end.

I am using Apache2 with php7.0.

Thanks,
Karol
--