[RCU] Rouncdube username problems
jsmosc
2018-03-23 06:16:46 UTC
Hello!

Using Centos 7/64 and Webmin/Virtualmin, I have setup Roundcube for one
domain (mydomain.com).

All is working fine but I have a couple of problems with usernames.

First, I wrote an interface to automatically create users at the domain,
in Virtualmin (using the Virtualmin API). There, creating a user "test"
will make it recorded as "test.mydomain".

To log into RoundCube I must enter test.mydomain as username.

Then, the RC record of this user is:

username: test.mydomain
email: ***@mydomain.com

I would like this to be:

username: test
email: ***@mydomain.com

And I would like users to login as "test", simply. Or eventually (but it
is worse as "***@mydomain.com".

I tried changing the config.inc.php details:

The defaul was:
$config['default_host'] = 'localhost';

I setup
$config['default_host'] = 'mydomain.com';

and tried a few things with $config['mail_domain'] and
$config['username_domain'] (options %n , %s, etc

The result is never what I need...

Any suggestion would be welcome,

Thank you!