[RCU] User preference and identities missing when migrating to new server.
Mike Burger
2018-06-27 17:35:28 UTC
Hello, all.

I'm in the process of migrating from my physical, in house server to an
instance in Amazon's cloud.

I've got Roundcube installed and functional, but I'm having a bit of an
issue.

In order to make this transition as seamless as possible I've:

- Installed RC 1.3.6 on the new server
- Migrated my MySQL databases, in whole, from the old server to the
new.
- Made sure to migrate my config.inc.php file.
- Ran the ${RCUBE}/bin/update.sh script to ensure smooth transition of
any schemas.

The issue I'm running into is that none of my preferences (views
settings, identities, folder subscription settings) seemed to have made
it across.

Are the user specific preferences not stored in the MySQL DB and, if
not, where are they stored, so that I can transition them over, as well?

Thanks.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever
just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1