[RCU] Fontsize
Andreas Meyer
2018-03-04 18:57:31 UTC
Hi!

A user complains the font being to small. Can the fontsize be set?

Kind regards

Andreas
PGP-Fingerprint: D392 5D21 0299 63D7 5BAE 4562 1E56 B2EA 81A2 59F1
ɹןʇnqן
2018-03-05 15:05:34 UTC
Most browsers have a command key to increase the font size (usually command-+ or control-+)
Andreas Meyer
2018-03-05 16:27:46 UTC
Post by ɹןʇnqן
Post by Andreas Meyer
A user complains the font being to small. Can the fontsize be set?
Most browsers have a command key to increase the font size (usually command-+ or control-+)
hm, don't know how to do that. If I change the fontsizes in Firefox it
has no effect to the fonts in larry.

Kind regards

Andreas
PGP-Fingerprint: D392 5D21 0299 63D7 5BAE 4562 1E56 B2EA 81A2 59F1
barul

Giles Coochey
2018-03-05 16:44:13 UTC
Post by Andreas Meyer
Post by ɹןʇnqן
Post by Andreas Meyer
A user complains the font being to small. Can the fontsize be set?
Most browsers have a command key to increase the font size (usually command-+ or control-+)
hm, don't know how to do that. If I change the fontsizes in Firefox it
has no effect to the fonts in larry.
Ctrl - and Ctrl + works in Firefox (v57.0.4 & v58.0.2)
Post by Andreas Meyer
Kind regards
Andreas
Andreas Meyer
2018-03-05 18:45:58 UTC
Post by Giles Coochey
Post by Andreas Meyer
Post by ɹןʇnqן
Post by Andreas Meyer
A user complains the font being to small. Can the fontsize be set?
Most browsers have a command key to increase the font size (usually command-+ or control-+)
hm, don't know how to do that. If I change the fontsizes in Firefox it
has no effect to the fonts in larry.
Ctrl - and Ctrl + works in Firefox (v57.0.4 & v58.0.2)
whow, didn't know this is possible. Not bad!

Andreas
--
PGP-Fingerprint: D392 5D21 0299 63D7 5BAE 4562 1E56 B2EA 81A2 59F1