[RCU] Roundcube Webmail 1.3.5 released
Thomas Bruederli
2018-03-15 21:16:16 UTC
Dear subscribers

We proudly announce a new service release to update the stable version
1.3. It contains fixes to some issues which we backported from the
master branch. One can be called a minor security fix as it fixes
blocking of remote content on specially crafted style tags.

See the full changelog in the release notes on the Github download page [1].

This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all
productive installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it
from https://roundcube.net.

And stay tuned for the upcoming 1.4 beta release which will include a
preview to the new "Elastic" theme.
Apropos: we're still looking for a volunteer designer to do the final
polishing on the new skin. Read about the progress of the Elastic skin
in Alec's blog [2].

Best,
Thomas & Alec

[1] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.3.5
[2] https://kolabian.wordpress.com/tag/elastic/
Jorge Bastos
2018-03-15 22:18:04 UTC
Hi Thomas,

Thank you and Alec for new relase!

Just curious, 1.4 has any date already?
A.L.E.C
2018-03-16 07:14:19 UTC
Post by Jorge Bastos
Hi Thomas,
Thank you and Alec for new relase!
Just curious, 1.4 has any date already?
April or May for the beta release and around 3 months more for stable.
--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer [http://kolab.org]
Jorge Bastos