[RCU] different language
a***@nimmini.de
2018-03-21 21:40:45 UTC
Hello!

Today I installed CentOS and am curious Roundcube has english language
after logging in. Is this a browser thing?
In Firefox german is the preffered language.

Kind regards

Andreas
Andreas Meyer
2018-03-21 22:56:38 UTC
which version from which source (tarball, distro-package..)
tarball Roundcube 1.3.3
Post by a***@nimmini.de
In Firefox german is the preffered language
the UI language don't matter - don't confuse langpack under addons for
the browser UI with the preferred content language you can chosse in
the settings between fonts and downloads
Could it has something to do with that accidently I logged in one
domain-interface to another domain/mailaccount?

Kind regards

Andreas
--
PGP-Fingerprint: D392 5D21 0299 63D7 5BAE 4562 1E56 B2EA 81A2 59F1