[RCU] view only current email as html
mick crane
2018-09-13 14:24:11 UTC
hi,
Using 1.3.5
Is it possible to view the selected email in html without selecting html
for all in settings ?

regards

mick
Key ID 4BFEBB31
barul

mick
mick crane
2018-09-13 16:52:32 UTC
Post by barul
On the same line as the subject in the reading area you've got an icon
that does just that :-)
Not seeing anything there. Is that with a newer release or something in
settings I've missed ?

mick
Post by barul
---
barul
Key ID 4BFEBB31
barul
2018-09-13 17:55:07 UTC
Hm no not in the settings, it's really when you view a HTML email that
you should get the button.
What I've said was for the "Classic" skin, but w/ Larry it should say
something like "Display in HTML format" and look like "<>"

---
barul
Post by mick crane
Post by barul
On the same line as the subject in the reading area you've got an icon
that does just that :-)
Not seeing anything there. Is that with a newer release or something
in settings I've missed ?
mick
Post by barul
---
barul
mick crane
2018-09-13 19:01:41 UTC
Post by barul
Hm no not in the settings, it's really when you view a HTML email that
you should get the button.
What I've said was for the "Classic" skin, but w/ Larry it should say
something like "Display in HTML format" and look like "<>"
Ah OK there it is.

cheers

mick
Post by barul
---
barul
Post by mick crane
Post by barul
On the same line as the subject in the reading area you've got an icon
that does just that :-)
Not seeing anything there. Is that with a newer release or something
in settings I've missed ?
mick
Post by barul
---