[RCU] Limit sender domains
a***@libero.it
2018-06-07 08:40:27 UTC

I am using RC 1.3.5 on FreeBSD, with Postfix 3.3.0

Users are not allowed to send mail with SMTP auth, there is only webmail service.

On this server I manage a few domain (<10); I would like to avoid sending message with a forget domain address (eg. I don't want that compromised mailbox can send mail with "***@gmail.com", "***@yandex.ru" and so on)

How can I do this?

Thank you!
Marcel Herrguth
2018-06-10 11:57:29 UTC
Hey,
Post by a***@libero.it
Hi,
I am using RC 1.3.5 on FreeBSD, with Postfix 3.3.0
Users are not allowed to send mail with SMTP auth, there is only webmail service.
On this server I manage a few domain (<10); I would like to avoid
sending message with a forget domain address (eg. I don't want that
How can I do this?
in my opinion this is not a task for roundcube, but for your
E-Mail-Server. Many E-Mail-Servers offer the option to allow only
E-Mails sent from trusted Servers, that are from a local domain.
Post by a***@libero.it
Thank you!
Best regards
Marcel