[RCU] Info about RC/Links/HTTPS
Jorge Bastos
2018-09-11 10:40:50 UTC
Howdy,

I've seen this behavior, on all version and also last stable 1.3.7.

I have HTTPS in the vhost that the webmail is running, everything's fine,
but, if I click an email that has images that are loaded from an HTTP:// url
(without HTTPS) the browser starts telling me that the HTTPS validation
failed with the yellow sign in the padlock.

Question, should an email with non-https url's influence the browser HTTPS
validation?

To get the normal behavior I have to F5 the window.

Here's a raw message from an email that has that behavior:

https://pastebin.com/PX9HbUmp
A.L.E.C
2018-09-11 11:20:27 UTC
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/5996