[RCU] Roundcube Display HTML
Mario Jorge Lima
2018-03-07 19:16:28 UTC

If I let Roundcube to "DISPLAY HTML" for any account, I receive a
Error 500 when trying to open an email.

WHen I deselect it in "Roundcube >> Settings >> Preferences >>
Displaying Messages" everything works. So I need one of these:

1) To solve this Error 500

or

2) To deselect this parameter above for any account, is there a way
of setting it as a global parameter?

Mario./
___________________________
Mario Jorge Lima
***@multisites.com.br
OBS: Eventualmente nao acentuo algumas palavras do Portugues, para
evitar bugs na recepcao dos emails.
barul

Mario Jorge Lima
2018-03-08 10:31:17 UTC
Hello, Barul,

This error comes when I try to open an email. I can access e see the
list of emails, but when I click on any one I receive this error message.

But, if I go to "Settings >> Preferences >> Displaying Messages" and
clear the "Display HTML" little box, then I can open all the messages.

So I need correct this error, or, at least, have that option
"Display HTML" box cleared as default.

Thanks.

Mario./
Post by barul
Error 500 means something's wrong server-side, it'd be a big help to
have some logs.
---
barul
Hi,