[RCU] roundcube quota
David Mehler
2018-04-02 03:25:31 UTC
Hello,

I've got a postfix virtual mail server setup going and using Roundcube
as webmail. I've got MySQL database serving quota and both Dovecot and
Postfix are configured to utilize it. I'd like to get roundcube
working with quota.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.
Dave.
A.L.E.C
2018-04-02 06:31:52 UTC
Post by David Mehler
I've got a postfix virtual mail server setup going and using Roundcube
as webmail. I've got MySQL database serving quota and both Dovecot and
Postfix are configured to utilize it. I'd like to get roundcube
working with quota.
So, it does not display quota information? Then you have to configure dovecot to provide
quota in imap service. There's a dovecot plugin to enable. Or it might be some other
problem in dovecot, but most likely not in Roundcube.
--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer [http://kolab.org]
barul

David Mehler
2018-04-02 16:02:40 UTC
Hello,

I don't know how I missed this, but there's an item:

disk usage 4%

is this what I seek? If it is thanks this is working.

Thanks.
Dave.