[RCU] enigma plugin importing existing gpg key and signing
David Mehler
2018-04-20 08:21:26 UTC
Hello,

I've got a user with a home directory and an existing gnupg2 setup,
under /home/username/.gnupg. I am wanting to know if Roundcube's
Enigma plugin (using v1.36), can import this gpg key as it is already
exported and available on a public keyserver?

Secondly, do I have to get separate S/MIME keys or will enigma handle
mail signing with the existing gpg key?

Thanks.
Dave.
mick crane
2018-04-24 21:56:26 UTC
Post by David Mehler
Hello,
I've got a user with a home directory and an existing gnupg2 setup,
under /home/username/.gnupg. I am wanting to know if Roundcube's
Enigma plugin (using v1.36), can import this gpg key as it is already
exported and available on a public keyserver?
if I remember correctly the keys are exported armoured ascii for
importing to enigma plugin.

mick
Post by David Mehler
Secondly, do I have to get separate S/MIME keys or will enigma handle
mail signing with the existing gpg key?
Thanks.
Dave.
Key ID 4BFEBB31