[RCU] How to install elastic skin
b***@chunkz.net
2018-06-20 08:43:51 UTC
Hey there,

I'm trying to install elastic skin on my 1.3.6 roundcube.

I've downloaded current git repo
(https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail) and moved the skins/elastic
directory to my installation's skins directory.

After selecting elastic as skins in my users preferences, some css files
cannot be loaded so the page display is weird.

Here are some example of css not loading (error 404) :

* https://domain.example/plugins/calendar/skins/elastic/calendar.css
*
https://domain.example/plugins/managesieve/skins/elastic/managesieve_mail.css
*
https://domain.example/plugins/libcalendaring/skins/elastic/libcal.css

As written in
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/tree/master/skins/elastic
page, I've done the following commands :

$ lessc -x styles/styles.less > styles/styles.css
$ lessc -x styles/print.less > styles/print.css
$ lessc -x styles/embed.less > styles/embed.css

I have also ran "bin/updatecss.sh --dir skins/elastic".
But it's not better, does anyone installed this skin on recent RoundCube
version ?
Or does anyone have a clue ?

Thanks in Advance,
Bertrand
A.L.E.C
2018-06-20 09:04:48 UTC
Post by b***@chunkz.net
Hey there,
I'm trying to install elastic skin on my 1.3.6 roundcube.
This will just not work, don't bother. The skin works only with git-master.
--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer [http://kolab.org]
b***@chunkz.net
2018-06-20 09:14:28 UTC
Alright, thanks for quick answer ALEC.

Do you in what release it will be available ?

Thanks in advance,
A.L.E.C