[RCU] feature request
Webert de Souza Lima
2018-04-02 18:48:37 UTC
Because of the problem I have described recently in the email entitled:

"Unable to send command: A0007 FETCH 1:* (UID BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS
(FROM)])"

I would like to request a feature: clear ordering preference.
That would make the sort as the default again.

How is that likely to be done? I'm not sure I can request any features.

Regards,

Webert Lima
DevOps Engineer at MAV Tecnologia
*Belo Horizonte - Brasil*
*IRC NICK - WebertRLZ*
A.L.E.C
2018-04-03 05:58:14 UTC
Post by Webert de Souza Lima
"Unable to send command: A0007 FETCH 1:* (UID BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS
(FROM)])"
I would like to request a feature: clear ordering preference.
That would make the sort as the default again.
How is that likely to be done? I'm not sure I can request any features.
bin/moduserprefs.sh --delete message_sort_col
--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer [http://kolab.org]
Webert de Souza Lima
2018-04-03 13:28:24 UTC
Hah, I didn't know you had a script for that. I actually wrote one on my
own.

Thanks for replying, but what I'm actually proposing is to have this option
in the UI for the user himself to click, like he does with the other
columns.

Webert de Souza Lima