[RCU] Reply to a list
Nuno Dias
2018-04-18 15:23:32 UTC
I have roundcubemail-1.3.6 and when I receive mail from a specific
list the "reply list" option in the button reply is not visible, but in
other mails from lists this option is visible.

Can anyone tell me which tag in the header of the mail triggers this
behaviour in roundcubemail?

Thanks,
Nuno
--
Nuno Dias <***@lip.pt>
LIP
A.L.E.C
2018-04-19 05:24:25 UTC
Post by Nuno Dias
I have roundcubemail-1.3.6 and when I receive mail from a specific
list the "reply list" option in the button reply is not visible, but in
other mails from lists this option is visible.
Can anyone tell me which tag in the header of the mail triggers this
behaviour in roundcubemail?
List-Post.
--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak