[RCU] search
mick crane
2017-12-25 08:53:43 UTC
hello.
search feature ( 1.3.1 ) searches in the open directory is there
somewhere an option to search in the whole INBOX ?
Merry Christmas

mick crane
Key ID 4BFEBB31
barul
2017-12-25 10:20:05 UTC
I replied a first time without Ccing the list, sorry. Here's the
message:

Hello.

There's a little arrow on which you can click to select where you want
to execute the search.

---
barul
mick crane
mick crane
2017-12-25 12:19:52 UTC
Post by barul
I replied a first time without Ccing the list, sorry. Here's the
To which I replied

Doh!